Followers

Sunday 27 February 2011

i am coming home alone again

You feel so lonely and ragged.....You lay there broken and naked
My love is just waiting...To clothe you in crimson roses

When you say you still care....How do I know you will be there......After the past, what you've done......To my heart you took your gun......

You say you can see...The pain you left me in.....You say you miss me.....So where have you been?....

I miss you holding me close....Now I see that it shows....If you truly understand....
Come close and take my hand......Hold me tight but don't let go.....You have so much you need to show.....
Prove to me what you say is true..... it's your heart was bound to change.....

Despite the lies that you're making....Your love is mine for the taking
My love is just waiting.....To turn your tears to roses

1 comment: